April 7-8, 2017
North Central Church of Christ
ElderLink exists to train, equip, and encourage elders and other church leaders, including spouses. ElderLink Midwest begins Friday evening, April 7, and continues through Saturday afternoon, April 8. Register now!
Keynote Sessions Include
- A Conversation on Leadership, Don McLaughlin (North Atlanta Church of Christ; Atlanta, GA; pictured) and Carson Reed (ACU)
- Prepared to Receive: The Spiritual Disciplines of a Spirit-Led Leadership, Don McLaughlin
- Prepared to Give: The Compassionate Courage of a Transitional Leadership, Don McLaughlin
Breakout Sessions Include
- Tending to Your Own Needs First: Trauma Stewardship in the Church, Sara Blakeslee-Salkil (ACU)
- Elder-Minister Relationships: Exploring Models of Governance, Carson Reed (ACU)
- Theology and Culture: Fostering Healthy Processes for Change, Jon Camp (ACU)
- It Seemed Good to the Holy Spirit and to Us: The Holy Spirit and Leadership in Luke, Mark Love (Rochester College, MI)
ElderLink Midwest is brought to you by ACU’s Siburt Institute for Church Ministry in partnership with North Central Church of Christ, Southeastern Church of Christ, Southwinds Church of Christ, and The Well Community.